Top Class Clothing And Print For Schools and Colleges
Schools and campuses make great clients for us. We have completed a number of very successful projects and some of our longest standing clients are from the education sector. We work closely with our clients and have a good feel for the priorities and pressures on schools and colleges.
These are the kinds of print projects we can do for schools and colleges:
- Large format vinyl banners which can be attached to outside gates and walls to promote events like open days and summer fairs. Some private nursery schools also use them to promote special offers on their nursery fees.
- Pull up banners are ideal for promoting special events at the school or venue as they are transportable and come with easy storage bags
- Building and campus signage – either for building names, directions to classrooms or areas, or welcome signs at the front of reception. We have a range of metallic materials that are long lasting and perfect for exteriors.
- Vehicle branding for school buses and facilities vehicles – why not use your school mini van to promote your school open days? We can print semi-permanent, temporary and reusable graphics (either removable magnetic signs or vinyls) to promote events or campaigns.
- Window vinyls can be a brilliant way to brand an entrance, highlighting the organisations ethos and key messages.
- Printed prospectuses – a well-designed prospectus with space for leaflets and cards to be tucked in can go a long way towards impressing visiting parents.
- T-shirts and uniforms for sports teams or event days are another way we can easily provide for schools and colleges who need branded clothing.
- Staff badges might be the perfect solution for identifying key staff during open events.
- Collectables for fundraising – help your PTA get an income with branded key rings, caps and more.
, I highly recommend Joe Allen and Fine Images, and his work with clothing and design. He works over and beyond to ensure your order is completed to a high standard and is always on time. If you ever need something with short notice, Joe will work over time to ensure your order is received where and when you need it. Joe will work tirelessly to help you create the vision with little input from you. He can turn an idea into something beautiful and meaningful. We as a family want to thank Joe from the bottom of our hearts and pride ourselves to wear the clothing designed and printed by you that unite us as a group. We look forward to working with Joe and Fine Images again in the future.Chance-TO-Dance,
If you’d like to find out more about how Fine Images can become your trusted partner for all things print, give us a call on 0118 988 8806 or email firstname.lastname@example.org